Have you ever heard of fermented makeup? When we think of fermentation, all that comes to mind is the process of breaking down or the controlled growth of microbes. And with this process of fermentation, various food items and beverages are created. But what about skincare? Is it applicable here as well?
Skincare fermentation is about making the ingredients and products much more effective. So taking the concept of fermented skincare forward, Ferver Skin Care has come up with some of its skincare products that have undergone fermentation to give your skin the bliss it needs. But do these fermented products work better than normal ones? These Ferver Skincare reviews will spill the beans, so let’s dive in.
Ferver Skincare Reviews | Brand In Brief
The brand takes pride in its fermentation concept and considers it its ‘Superpower.’ The billions of bacteria present help activate the key ingredients that make skincare products more effective and beneficial for your skin. Since fermentation breaks down the particles into smaller ones, it becomes effortless for them to penetrate deep into the skin and work their magic. With this superpower of fermentation, the brand has some of its bestsellers that many love.
Fermented Collagen Serum
As discussed, fermentation provides some great benefits to the skin. It is also said that fermentation also helps boost antioxidant levels, leading the ingredients to perform better on the skin. Fermented collagens are small-sized peptides pre-digested by microorganisms, so absorption is easier. With the help of this, the Collagen Serum helps in visibly making your skin firmer as well as plumper than before. As per the brand, it also helps provide collagen two times more effective than the normal one.
It contains argan oil that is rich in antioxidants and strives to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. Moreover, argan oil is enriched with Vitamin E and other acids, making it a perfect moisturizing ingredient. The collagen serum contains the leaf, flower, and bark extracts of the Chinaberry tree which is also rich in antioxidants and hence provides antioxidant benefits to the skin. It is also a very effective remedy for various skin diseases. The presence of turmeric root extract helps reduce hyperpigmentation and prevent premature aging.
- It is infused with many beneficial ingredients that help in protecting your skin from damage.
- It helps in making your skin look firmer.
- Provides your skin with the necessary nourishment.
- It also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- The collagen serum also contains various ingredients that serve antioxidant benefits.
- The product gets absorbed into the skin well.
- It does not feel greasy and sticky on the skin.
- It makes your skin hydrated and moisturized.
- The product has almost no negative reviews, so it is hard to say if all the reviews are authentic and genuine.
- Because of the fewer reviews available, people opted for a better alternative, and Eva’s Collagen Peptide Serum serves pretty much the same benefits and has thousands of reviews available.
Fermented Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic acid was a crazily beneficial ingredient, but the brand has now introduced its Fermented Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is a fantastic humectant providing splendid hydrating benefits for the skin. But this hyaluronic acid is quite a large molecule, so it gets somewhat difficult to penetrate into the skin and absorb. Here comes the miracle of fermentation. Fermented hyaluronic acid deepens the skin and works its magic of hydration and moisturization much more effectively. Keeping this in mind, the Fermented Hyaluronic Acid, as per the brand, moisturizes by digging 10 times deeper into the skin while giving your skin the softest feel.
The serum contains Propanediol which acts as a solvent and provides moisturizing benefits to the skin. Moreover, it softens the skin and helps lock the moisture, so your skin never feels dry and flaky. The hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid is the broken-down version of hyaluronic acid, so it is small enough to go deeper into the skin and moisturize it well.
- It contains hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid that helps give your skin a better hydration process.
- It makes your skin look plumper and fresher.
- The serum also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- It can be used under makeup.
- It provides an intense moisturization to the skin.
- Works amazingly well for dry skin.
- It may be too thick for some people.
- Some users reported that it started piling up under lotions and did not get absorbed easily. A better alternative to this is Cosmedica’s pure hyaluronic acid serum which hydrates your skin intensely and provides a non-greasy feel.
Fermented Prebiotic Glow Serum
This glow serum is all about restoring your natural glow and radiance. It isn’t about this alone. It even works on hydrating your skin so you can have a better skin tone and texture. With this product, the brand takes pride in claiming that it is about 4 times more potent than Vitamin C. So yes, from this itself, you should get an idea of how effective this serum is!
The serum consists of Corallina Officinalis extract that helps moisturize your skin to make it feel buttery smooth, and soft. Moreover, this extract also helps exfoliate your skin by removing dead skin cells to have a brighter skin tone. The sweet basil leaf extracts are rich in antioxidants, so with this, you already know your skin health is never compromised. It helps improve your skin’s health while reducing the wrinkles and lines present.
- The serum contains ingredients that not only provide your skin the glow and radiance you need but also help in giving your skin a smooth feel.
- It also removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin.
- It gives your skin a beautiful glow.
- Several users noticed effective results within a few days.
- It does not leave the skin feeling oily and greasy.
- The formula is very lightweight.
- It gives your skin a youthful radiance.
- A few users complained that the serum did not do anything. For promising results, you can give Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C & Tri-Peptide serum a try!
Fermented Vitamin C Brightening Day Cream
Just like the glow serum, the brand offers its Brightening Day Cream. As the name already says, this serum contains Vitamin C, which helps brighten your skin tone. Your skin’s natural glow is increased, and your skin feels hydrated. If the claims made by the brand are to be believed, then this day cream which consists of fermented vitamin C, brightens your skin with 6 times more power than regular vitamin C. With this powerful effect of vitamin C, you can easily observe improved skin tone and a better glow to your skin.
The presence of glycerin and coconut oil in the day cream will help your skin feel soft and smooth. To look soft and smooth, these ingredients also help keep your skin hydrated so that even the texture looks better. It also contains tocopherol, which is an active form of Vitamin E. This activated form helps make your skin look younger, healthier, and more radiant.
- The day cream makes your skin feel bright and glowing.
- It also helps in making your skin feel soft and smooth.
- It even makes your skin feel moisturized and hydrated.
- It works well for sensitive skin.
- The cream is non-greasy and very lightweight.
- Because of its lightweight formulation, you can quickly wear it all day.
- Slides onto the skin very quickly.
- People felt the day cream did nothing much and was expensive compared to the quantity offered. So you can try an affordable choice, Progenix Vitamin C Intensive Brightening Day Cream, which helps make your skin glow while reducing dark spots and skin tone.
Fermented Black Tea Cleansing Milk
If you’ve been into skincare for a long time, you probably know about the benefits of black tea. Black tea is a great remedy for weight loss and has some fantastic skin benefits. In terms of skin, black tea is primarily known to have skin-cleansing properties that remove toxins from your skin. With that agenda, Ferver has its Black Tea Cleansing Milk that cleans your skin while giving it an extra radiance and glow. Per the brand, fermented black tea provides about two times more brightness than regular cleansers.
The cleansing milk contains Safflower seed oil that is non-comedogenic and hence does not clog your pores while cleansing your face. It is said to have anti-inflammatory properties that benefit the skin with inflammation and rashes as it provides a soothing feel. The black tea ferment also offers anti-inflammatory properties and improves the radiance as well as the texture of your skin. The German chamomile flower extract helps strengthen your skin’s appearance by reducing signs of aging and protecting your skin from damage.
- The presence of black tea serves great cleansing benefits for the skin.
- The consistency of the product is excellent.
- It not only cleanses the face but also provides a glowing skin tone.
- It works great for people with dry skin.
- The scent is delightful.
- Does not feel oily on the skin.
- Very lightweight.
- Vegan ingredients.
- Some people said their skin felt irritated after using the cleanser, so you can try Some By Mi Bye Bye Blackhead Green Tea cleanser, which restores the skin balance while giving you clean and fresh skin.
Customer Feedback | Ferver Skincare Before And After Reviews
A user named Brittany said, “I bought the Fermented Collagen Serum on sale from the local Target. When I saw it, I was fascinated by it. And to be honest, I am thrilled that I purchased this serum. It has been a week since I started using the serum, and I have already observed that my skin has become firmer, softer, and brighter with consistent use. I have 3 kids under 4 years, and I stay at home, so you can say that my dark spots or bags are real!
With reduced lines on my face, I can happily say that I now look my real age. I want to say that I love how it looks and the concept of sustainability and clean beauty that the brand chose. It is very appealing to the eye and shows its results very quickly. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone.“
Another user, Nat, commented, “I kept trying various hyaluronic acid serums, but this Fermented Hyaluronic Acid has blown me! The price of this serum is much lesser than the other serums I have tried before. This serum works way better than the other ones. I applied the serum before I went on a long flight, and guess what? My skin still felt moisturized and hydrated after the journey. It even felt plumper; I had never experienced something like this before. Definitely, a must-try!“
Commonly Asked Questions | Ferver Skincare Reviews
How much Fermented Hyaluronic Acid Serum should I use?
As per the brand, it is recommended that you use about two to three drops of the serum, so your skin feels highly hydrated and moisturized. Apply 2-3 drops in the morning and evening for best results.
Does Ferver Skincare add fragrance to its products?
The brand claims it does not use any fragrance or added synthetic colorants as it is a natural skincare line free from harmful ingredients.
Is Ferver Skincare PETA-approved?
Ferver Skincare is cruelty-free and has products made from vegan ingredients.
If you have never heard of fermented skincare products, then with this article, you might have gotten a better idea of what they are! Ferver Skincare offers fermented skincare serums and creams that, as per the brand, work much more effectively than regular products. And this is the part where the brand takes pride! And why shouldn’t it?! The brand has other fermented products as well. These fermented products look promising and affordable.