Debbie Adams – Freelance Writer
Debbie Adams is rocking the worlds of motherhood and entrepreneurship. Founder of ohdupe.com, a game-changing website that’s all about making beauty accessible to everyone, no matter their budget.
With the experience of being a makeup coach for 2 years, Debbie knows all the tricks of the trade. Besides running her own blog, Debbie loves to share her knowledge on skincare and lifestyle on other platforms & blogs.
- Makeup Coach, providing one-on-one makeup tutorials and consultations to clients to help them achieve their desired looks
- Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger
- Founder ohdupe.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Southern California (USC)
- Certificate in Skincare and Cosmetics from Sephora Academy
- Completed Skincare Classes by Sephora, covering topics such as skincare basics, advanced techniques, and product recommendations
- Founded Ohdupe.com and grew it to a successful business within the first few months
- Featured in several beauty publications for her expertise in the beauty & fashion industry
- Received positive feedback and testimonials from clients as a makeup coach for her ability to help them achieve their desired looks and feel more confident in their skin
Latest Posts by Debbie
- Westmore Beauty Eye Effects Reviews | Effective Or Not?
- Multi Action Sculpting Cream Reviews | The Better Solution?
- Illumina Glow Skin Serum Reviews | What Is It About?
- Nakery Beauty Wrinkle Eraser Reviews | The Instant Wrinkle Fixer?
- Hygieia Crepe Repair Cream Reviews | Effective Wrinkle-Free Option?
- Perricone MD Review | Can You Trust Their Products?
- Ferver Skincare Review | What’s Fermented Skincare?