Your skin needs care, both during the day and at night. During the day, it has to fight many environmental stressors and pollution, and it feels worked out. Then, your skin feels tired at night and needs to be worked on for the long night hours. This is exactly what day and night creams are made for. Talking about day and night creams, there has been this duo called the ‘Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream Duo’ going around, and people have been talking about it.
The duo is like that perfect blend of ingredients that should be there in day and night creams. Well, this is what some people might say, but is that the case? You need not worry about it because, in this report, I will list all the possible benefits and drawbacks and Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream reviews, which will assure you of what it does.
Skin Assistant Day And Night Cream Reviews | Is This Day & Night Duo Worth Trying?
Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream duo is all about giving your skin that perfect pampering it needs during the day and at night. With the present condition of our environment, it is evident that most people have now started seeing premature signs of aging. But with proper care and apt skincare products, you can still delay those aging signs. That is, providing hydration to the skin and keeping it moisturized throughout the day and at night gives your skin intense hydration.
Let’s talk more in detail about this powerful duo with its list of ingredients and their benefits for the skin.
Skin Assistant Hyaluronic Acid – Day Cream
Day creams should be given extra importance because you step out of your house during the day and imagine what your skin has to face throughout. The main thing is moisture loss. Our skin loses moisture, making it look dull and dehydrated and welcoming some aging signs. Hence, the Skin Assistant Day Cream is about hydration and making your skin look radiant and youthful.
Skin Assistant Day Cream is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, ensuring your skin stays moisturized and hydrated for long hours. Not only that, but it also helps make your skin look firmer and improves skin integrity. With plump skin and good skin elasticity, you already know you look younger and more radiant.
- Safflower Seed Oil: Safflower offers hydration benefits as it helps maintain the skin’s moisture barrier so your skin does not turn dry and dull. It is also said to have antioxidant properties that help delay signs of aging like wrinkles, lines, etc. while protecting the skin from UV damage.
- Glycerin is another humectant often found in skincare products for its moisture-retaining abilities. While increasing the skin’s hydration ensures your skin does not feel or even look dry, so your skin feels refreshed from within. Your skin feels soft and smooth because of glycerin in many lotions and creams.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil provides intense hydration to the skin while soothing it. Apart from hydration, your skin stays moist and feels healthy. It is enriched with antioxidants that protect your skin from oxidative stress and reduce signs of aging.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This powerhouse of an ingredient is like the superhero of the Skin Assistant Day Cream. Being an excellent humectant, it keeps your skin locked in with moisture for a long time. It even prevents moisture loss so your skin can get enough hydration and moisturization without turning dry and dull.
How To Use the Skin Assistant Day Cream?
The application process is straightforward. Ensure your skin is clean and dirt-free, then follow the steps below.
- Take a good amount of the day cream on your fingers and apply it to your face.
- Ensure your face is free from dirt, residue, or other impurities.
- After applying it, massage it gently into the skin for better absorption.
- Make sure you avoid the eye area or any other cuts or wounds you may have. If you notice any irritation, burning, or other odd things, wash it off immediately and consult your doc.
- You can apply it as frequently as you want or get it approved by your dermatologist.
Benefits of Skin Assistant Day Cream
- The Day Cream contains sodium hyaluronate and glycerin, ensuring your skin stays hydrated.
- Moisture is locked in, and your skin does not feel dehydrated.
- Your skin feels more smooth and soft.
- Safflower Seed Oil enhances the skin’s moisture barrier and provides hydration.
- With improved hydration, your skin feels healthy and glowing.
- The appearance of wrinkles and lines is also reduced.
- Your skin looks plump and firm.
- Overall, you can notice anti-aging benefits through this cream as well.
- Skin elasticity is improved.
- There isn’t a lot of information available on the internet. So this makes it quite risky for you to purchase without knowing much about the product.
- It may not work for everyone.
Skin Assistant Vitamin C – Night Cream
Night creams provide deep hydration to your skin that lasts all night. You might want to get up at 3 AM for water, but your skin does not feel dehydrated if you consistently use night creams. Night creams also contain ingredients that relieve your skin and make it feel calm and relaxed.
Similarly, the Skin Assistant Vitamin C Night Cream is formulated with ingredients that provide deep hydration to the skin. One main ingredient in this night cream is Vitamin C, which is for brightening effects. Using this at night will make you wake up with skin that feels hydrated, brighter, and more glowing.
The Skin Assistant Vitamin C Night Cream has the same ingredients, which include Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin, and Olive Oil. However, the main difference between the two is the presence of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C has excellent antioxidant properties that protect your skin from damage. In night creams, it works on hyperpigmentation and dark spots to get a brighter complexion. It also helps hydrate your skin and refresh it the following day.
How To Use the Skin Assistant Night Cream?
- Start by cleansing your face. You can exfoliate it, too.
- Then, apply a generous amount of the cream to your face.
- Massage it gently in circular motions. Don’t rub it aggressively; just keep massaging it so it gets absorbed into the skin.
- Avoid applying it to the area near your eyes or other sensitive places like cuts or wounds.
- You can apply it as frequently as you want, but consult your dermatologist and get it approved first for safety.
Benefits of Skin Assistant Night Cream
- The Night Cream is formulated with similar ingredients that ensure your skin stays hydrated.
- At night, our skin tends to lose more moisture and water and to cover that up, this cream contains ingredients that ensure your skin stays moist and hydrated.
- The presence of Vitamin C makes your skin glow.
- The skin complexion is brightened.
- Hyperpigmentation and other spots gradually fade away.
- The antioxidant properties present also protect the skin from oxidative stress.
- It also serves anti-aging benefits to the skin.
- Your skin feels more radiant and bright the next morning.
- Skin feels refreshed and youthful.
- There isn’t a lot of information available about this cream as well.
- Some people may face dryness because of Vitamin C in it.
Buying Guide – What To Look For in a Day and Night Cream
Certain ingredients make a day cream an ‘ideal’ one because of our skin’s daily requirements. The same is the case with night creams.
- Hydration: The first and foremost thing to consider is hydration. Your skin needs proper hydration to fight through the day. For this, your day cream should contain ingredients that have humectant properties that can attract and lock in moisture. Ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin do this job.
- Consider the Climate: Wear lightweight creams that do not feel heavy on the skin if it is humid and hot. Meanwhile, look for rich and creamy creams if the climate is cold and dry.
- SPF: It is also essential for your day cream to have SPF in it so your skin stays protected from harmful UV rays.
- Antioxidants: You can consider creams that have ingredients with antioxidant properties that fight free radical damage.
- Anti-aging ingredients: The presence of anti-aging ingredients is a bonus because these help plumpen the skin or make those wrinkles and lines appear less.
The Skin Assistant Day Cream does check most of these boxes, especially the hydration and antioxidant part, as it contains ingredients like sodium hyaluronate and glycerin that provide hydration and lock in moisture.
- Hydration: Hydration is another important feature when considering night creams. This is because our skin needs moisturization and hydration at night, so make sure your night cream contains ingredients like glycerin and hyaluronic acid that keep your skin dewy all night.
- Texture: Generally, night creams are thicker and richer to give the skin an intense sense of hydration.
- Anti-aging ingredients: Anti-aging ingredients work on wrinkles and lines all night to give you a more radiant and younger-looking skin when you wake up the following day.
- Antioxidants are like the silent guardians of your skin because they protect your skin and fight against free radicals that can damage your skin and cause premature aging.
- Soothing Elements: Soothing elements like Chamomile, aloe vera, etc make your skin feel relaxed and calm. It even works great for people with sensitive skin or redness.
The Skin Assistant Night Cream also has incredible humectants like glycerin, a good antioxidant ingredient like Vitamin C, and even Safflower Seed oil, which has antioxidant properties that protect the skin and delay signs of aging.
Customer Feedback | Skin Assistant Day And Night Cream Reviews
A user commented, ‘I have been using this for some time now, and it has become my favorite. The Vitamin C one, you can notice the smell of Vitamin C. When you apply it after cleaning your face completely, you may notice tingling effects. But don’t worry, this means the hyaluronic acid in it is doing its job. It gives you a bright and glowing complexion. It even leaves your skin feeling smooth and dewy. I would recommend this to others!’
Another user shared, ‘Though it contains ingredients like glycerin, I still feel it isn’t enough for my dry skin. My skin still feels the same, the same dehydrated. My main concern was skin moisturization because I had no other problems like wrinkles or lines. So I solely brought it for moisturization but did not notice any difference.’
A user said, ‘This duo is commendable! The blend of ingredients without using any dyes or fragrances is impressive. The Vitamin C night cream did make my skin look brighter with consistent use. I even noticed some of my acne spots fading away. I think it is working for me. It is a yes from me!’
|Skin Assistant | Day & Night Face Cream Duo | Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin C | 4oz ea
|Buy on Amazon
FAQs | Skin Assistant Day And Night Cream Reviews
What is the Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream duo about?
The Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream duo is all about giving your skin the right amount of hydration during the day and at night. It contains ingredients that ensure your skin does not turn dry and works to improve the firmness of your skin so it looks more youthful and radiant.
Is Vitamin C good in night creams?
Yes, it can be great for brightening your skin while you sleep. Apart from brightening, it works on hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, and even wrinkles and lines, so you wake up with a glowing complexion free from any signs of aging.
Is it necessary to use a night cream?
Though it isn’t essential to use night creams, it can often be an excellent way to end your skincare routine daily. People with dry skin may need to use night creams as they usually have very hydrating ingredients that keep the skin hydrated and healthy all night.
As I conclude this report with these Skin Assistant Day and Night Cream Reviews, I feel this duo is packed with powerful ingredients that should ideally be in day and night creams. Both these creams offer hydration to the skin and also lock in moisture. Apart from this, you can also notice anti-aging benefits. However, the major drawback would be the lack of online information and user experiences. Though it might be slightly pricey, it may still offer the claimed benefits.